It’s a Short and sweet book by Peter F. Drucker. What I like about this book is that the author emphasizes on the fact we should focus on our strengths and try to discover what we are really good naturally, rather than the new age theories claiming we can be whatever we want to be.
The Key Takeaways:
1. Use Feedback Analysis to discover strengths
2. Improve skills to fill the gaps in your knowledge to reach your full potential
3. thereafter focus on how to perform to improve my results
4. Interact a lot to understand how you perform in comparison to others This is the best
5. Create a second job for yourself to keep challenging yourself and have more than one option of “being somebody” I believe it’s a fundamental Life Guide and I strongly suggest you to read it
Tags: Book Summary